Following a success of Russian Law Week 2014 in London and English Law Week 2015 in Moscow, regulations Society therefore the Bar Council of England and Wales, together with the Federal Chamber of attorneys regarding the Russian Federation, the Moscow Chamber of Advocates, the St Petersburg Chamber of Advocates, the Russian that is british Law, while the Anglo-Russian Law Association are organising the 4th Russian Law Week seminar in London from 14 to 16 November 2016.
CIS Arbitration Forum is a news partner associated with occasion.
Russian Law Week 2016 provides together Russian and UNITED KINGDOM appropriate professionals and company representatives to market appropriate links and company involving the two nations. It really is a great chance of British appropriate professionals to fulfill using their Russian counterparts to go over present styles in appropriate services in Russia and England and Wales. The theme with this year’s seminar is ‘Establishing Bridges in Challenging Times’.
The programme for Russian Law Week 2016 includes profile that is high talks chaired by well-known legal specialists in the following topics:
- Import Substitution Policy – opportunities and challenges when it comes to Russian market that is legal
- Current developments and current styles within the Russian court system
- The brand new Russian Arbitration Law
- Brand brand brand New legislation on bankruptcy
- Alterations in Russian Corporate Law: M&A and brand new techniques
- De-offshorization in Russia: outcomes and desires. Continue reading “Russian Law Week: Developing”